Thursday, August 30, 2007

Arey?

Oh my god, WHERE IS EVERYONE? i mean apart from poor Shahlan and Imran.. what is this?? Just becuase we have facebok now, everyones too cool to post? what happened to that everyone-picks-a-day-of-the-week-to-post-on thing? HELLO, PEOPLE? Come on you guys, get back here.. blogging used to be fun..!

I'm sitting in my room right now and its so HOT.. i mean like, temperature-wise. and my friend next door is playing jhoom barabar jhoom on full volume just to annoy me. and and and... ugh. i dont like this building AT ALL. i have room number 319, i mean, what kinda number is 319? it just sounds so wrong. and the washing machines are from the 1800's or something so i had to go all the way to my old building to do my laundry. SIGH!

Okay, so people, whats been up?

1 Comments:

Blogger 2thumbz said...

hey, wait a minute.

You're already in paki??

Hmm...

This is the part where I would usually laugh at you screaming "Sucker", but unfortunately, we're in the same boat.

Sniff...
Uni starting this Sunday.....

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home