Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Oh well, I'm bored and can't sleep...Lucky you.

Never judge a book by its movie.
More funny J.W. Eagan quotes
***
In Hollywood now when people die they don't say, "Did he leave a will?" but "Did he leave a diary?"
More funny Liza Minnelli quotes
***
It is my indignant opinion that 90 percent of the moving pictures exhibited in America are so vulgar, witless and dull that it is preposterous to write about them in any publication not intended to be read while chewing gum.
More funny Wolcott Gibbs quotes
***
My dentist said to me the other day, I've enough problems in my life, so why should I see your films?
More funny David Cronenberg quotes
***
Africa is God's country, and He can have it. (Animal Crackers)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
This bear was six foot seven in his stocking feet and had shoes on. (Animal Crackers)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
One woman and one man was good enough for your grandmother, but who wants to marry your grandmother? Nobody, not even your grandfather. (Animal Crackers)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
One morning, I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got in my pyjamas I don't know. (Animal Crackers)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
We took some pictures of the native girls, but they weren't developed, but we're going back again in a couple of weeks. (Animal Crackers)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
Oh, I know it's a penny here and a penny there, but look at me. I worked myself up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty. (Monkey Business)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
Afraid? Me? A man who's licked his weight in wild caterpillars? (Monkey Business)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
Why don't you bore a hole in yourself and let the sap run out? (Horse Feathers)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
My boy, get in there and play like you did in the last game. I've got five dollars bet on the other team. (Horse Feathers)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
Two thousand dollars for ice? I can get an Eskimo for two hundred dollars and make my own ice. (Horse Feathers)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
I married your mother because I wanted children. Imagine my disappointment when you arrived. (Horse Feathers)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
You've got the brain of a four-year-old boy, and I bet he was glad to get rid of it. (Horse Feathers)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
I've got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it.
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
Clear? Huh! Why a 4-year-old child could understand this report. Run out and find me a 4-year-old child. I can't make head or tail out of it. (Duck Soup)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***
Don't look now, but there's one man too many in this room, and I think it's you. (Duck Soup)
More funny Groucho Marx quotes
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home