Tuesday, August 21, 2007

This is just the 'right' thing to post here.

Some famous quotes by the Governer of California a.k.a Arnold Schwarzenegger a.k.a The Terminator, The Erazor etc.

I just came across these while looking for funny arnie movie one-liners(yes, I'm bored shitless-you have a life and I don't, happy?)and in between reading and gasping for breath while laughing my ass off, I finally put the fact that this guy became the governor into the catagory of "another one of God's greatest mystries of life" and have decided to accept it blindly as a part of the "greater good".


(nahhhh...)




(yes, I am attention deprived)




"All of a sudden, we see riots, we see protests, we see people clashing. The next thing we know, there is injured or

there is dead people. We don't want to get to that extent." –on the dangers posed by gay marriage

"To those critics who are so pessimistic about our economy, I say, Don't be economic girlie men!" –at the Republican

convention

"As you know, I don't need to take any money from anybody. I have plenty of money myself. I will make the decisions

for the people."

"Don't worry about that." -on the environment

"From the time they get up in the morning and flush the toilet, they're taxed. Then they go and get the cup of

coffee, they're taxed....This goes on all day long. Tax, tax, tax."

"I saw this toilet bowl. How many times do you get away with this — to take a woman, grab her upside down, and bury her face in a toilet bowl? I wanted to have something floating there ... The thing is, you can do it, because in the end, I didn't do it to a woman — she's a machine! We could get away with it without being crucified by who-knows-what group." -describing a scene in "Terminator 3"

"This is really embarrassing. I just forgot our state governor's name, but I know that you will help me recall him." –speaking to a taxpayer advocacy group

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."

"Having a pump is like having sex. I train two, sometimes three times a day. Each time I get a pump. It's great. I feel like I'm coming all day."

"I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman."

"I have inhaled, exhaled everything."


???????????????


..............................................


END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home