Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A Solitary Star

A solitary star in the night sky

Faltering as you shine,

Alone on stage and really shy,

But never shying from shining


Countless admirers of your light,your waver

captivated by your indecisive glow

Reflecting the heart of human nature

The conflict within outshines all


Then countless admirers to crave your attention

flustered and hindered, yet you flicker anew

Your shadowed smile betrays comprehension

Foolish few believe they know you


See through not glass but mirror

A piece of self reflected in witness

Hopes and dreams are the fabric that cover,

a deeper abyss witnessed by few


A beauty so divine,

constant in time and through?

Then not the depth of light that matters

But the darkness that surrounds you


Bright in darkness, now dim in light

Never tainted, but neither pure

To last forever, needed never ending night

Your light can never die within me however, as it made me shine too


While the heart stays conemplating

The mind already decides

The source of light, Ive decided to follow

My path though once intertwined, lies apart from you

4 Comments:

Blogger Mohammed Faisal said...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Man you need to forward this poem to Anu Malik.

11:59 AM  
Blogger 2thumbz said...

Yeah, so he can completely rape erm turn it into a hit song using his exceptional talents?
Nah, I'd rather give it to Jagjit sing to turn into a "maiyat" song.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Mohammed Faisal said...

Oh yea you are right.

By the way did you actually wrote that? I mean are you so bored with your PS3?

4:58 PM  
Blogger 2thumbz said...

Now you're beginning to fathom the depth of my disappointment with the Ps3...

No. Just kidding. I'm actually starting to like it more and more everyday. Just waiting to get Uncharted 2 and MGS4 as soon as I'm done with exams.

And yup, I wrote it. I just type them on my cell sometimes (you won't believe this) while I'm driving. I wrote another one earlier but lost it when my phone got formatted, so decided to post them here to ensure they can never be lost...or well, until someone shuts down the blog.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home